- The main professional bodies and associations representing the Paris Financial Center (ASF-French Association of Financial Companies, AFG–French Asset Management Association, FBF-French Banking Federation, FFA-French Insurance Federation, France Invest-French association of private equity actors, Paris EUROPLACE and Finance for Tomorrow) announced today in a joint declaration new collective commitments to combat climate change and contribute to achieving the goal of net zero carbon by the year 2020.
- Read the press release from the Paris Financial Center.
- Download the Declaration of the Paris Financial Center: A new step for green and sustainable finance.
- AFG publishes four-page brochure presenting the "UCITS ETF : a unique European format".
- The vast majority of exchange-traded funds managed in the European Union are subject to the common European Community well-known protective Directive 2009/65/EC (UCITS Directive) framework. The UCITS rules apply in the same pan-European harmonized manner to all UCITS ETFs indistinctively, from day one of operation and during their entire life.
- Download the brochure "UCITS ETF : a unique European format".
- Each month, the «Stat OPC» fact sheet provides statistical information in English (April 2019) on French investment funds industry.
- At their meeting on 4 June 2019, the members of the Board of Directors of the French Asset Management Association - Association Française de la Gestion Financière (AFG) - reappointed Eric Pinon as Chairman for a three-year term. Mr Pinon will work closely with Philippe Setbon, whose term as vice-chairman has also been renewed, together with newly-appointed vice-chairman Matthieu Duncan.
- Download the press release of 4 June 2019
The French Digital Asset Association (FD2A), the French Association of Financial Markets (AMAFI) and the French Asset Management Association (AFG) with the French Association for real estate investment companies (ASPIM) published a report today on “security tokens” or “financial tokens similar to financial instruments.” This report summarizes the returns to a questionnaire that these associations have prepared and disseminated in partnership with Gide 255, PwC, ConsenSys and Woorton. Its ambition is to better measure the market’s appetite for this type of digital assets and to assess participants’ expectations on this theme.
- AFG (French Asset Management Association) and France Invest (Association of Investors for Growth) today published the results of a study on the activity of infrastructure funds managed in France in 2018.
- Download the press release of 12 March 2019.
- Download the study on the activity of infrastructure funds managed in France in 2018
- Download the press release of 14 Décember 2018.
- Download the guide: AFG-AFTI guide to performance fees for UCITS and retail investment funds - November 2018
- The French Asset Management Association (AFG) and the French Association of Securities Professionals (AFTI) publish a list of best practices for the implementation of performance fees for French UCITS and non-dedicated retail investment funds.
Download the main results of the study carried you by the AFG's 2018 study "Cybersecurity: procedures and methods for management companies" .