Employee savings at end December 2015 : Assets under management in employee savings schemes top €117.5 billion, up 7% y/y
- Solid growth of SRI funds (+14,5 %) et Social impact funds (+ 27 %)
- Strong growth of PERCOs (+ 18%)
- Assets under management in employee savings schemes top €117.5 billion, up 7% y/yn at end December 2015.
- Assets rose 7% compared with 31 December 2014 owing to a favourable market effect in 2015.
- AuM in socially responsible investment (SRI) funds totaled € 22 billion, an increase of 14.5% over one year.
- 31% of employee savings schemes (excluding employee share) are now invested in SRI funds.
- Investments in Social impact funds (€ 5.2 billion) continued to grow (+ 27% yoy).
- The number of employee savings account holders was stable at nearly 10.5 million.
- Amongst € 117.5 billion on employee savings AuM, the PERCOs represent € 12.2 billion (+ 18% yoy).
Employee investment fund assets
Statistics on custody account keeping for workplace savings
Last Updated on Tuesday, 22 March 2016 15:30