The 2017th edition of the International Conference on Pensions, Insurance and Savings is organized in partnership with The Smith School of Enterprise and the Environment, University of Oxford, hosted in Paris-Dauphine University, on May 23rd and 24th in Paris.
- The conference “Pension, Insurance and Savings” has been organized in Paris-Dauphine University since 2003.
- This conference is dedicated to models and methods that explain/develop different ways to mobilize savings, to invest pension assets, to finance and manage retirement regarding demographic trends, old-age dependency risks and other tools helping a better management of financial and non-financial risks.
- The 2017 edition is a co-organized with The Smith School of Enterprise and the Environment,
with the collaboration of Gordon Clark, the director of the Smith school. Universityof Oxford
- The workshop brought together multidisciplinary academics, policy makers and practitioners (pension funds, insurances companies, banks and assets managers).
- Around 100 people assist in this event with OECD delegates from different countries all over the world.
- High scientific level contributions are presented in the plenary and parallel sessions, with French and international researchers reporting on them, followed by debates. This approach allows, pushing forward research agenda regarding these major topics.
Cette conférence se tiendra :
Les 23 et 24 mai 2017
Place du Maréchal de Lattre de Tassigny
75775 PARIS Cedex 16
- En savoir plus
- Renseignements auprès de Yeganeh Forouheshfar : email@example.com