Clément Beaune, the French Minister for European Affairs delivered the opening speech at AFG’s annual European conference, on Monday 6 December 2021, from 17:00 to 18:30 CET, in the run-up to France’s Presidency of the EU Council.
This year’s theme was at the intersection of the Fourth Industrial Revolution, the Green Deal, Capital Markets Union and Sustainable Finance.
- Mirela Agache-Durand, Vice Chair, AFG
- Clément Beaune, French Minister of State for European Affairs
- Florika Fink-Hooijer, Director General for the Environment, European Commision
- Eric Pinon, Chairman, AFG
- Margarita Pirovska, Director of Policy, UN Principles for Responsible Investment
- Moderator: Alois Thiant, Head of Brussels Office, Deputy Head of Europe and International, AFG