White Paper : Asset Management : Competitiveness of the Paris Financial Centre – June 2019
Built on previous proposals from the FROG Report and the 2016 White Paper on the Competitiveness of the Paris Marketplace, the White Paper recommends 40 measures divided into four main areas:
- Support innovation to make France the benchmark for digital asset management;
- Modernize market infrastructures to increase the dynamics of the AM ecosystem;
- Review the legal and regulatory framework, at national, European and international levels;
- Reform the current tax and accounting framework to pursue initiatives already undertaken that will enhance France’s attractiveness.
White Paper : A long-term vision to strengthen French Asset Management Competitiveness – November 2016
- Competitiveness of the Paris marketplace: AFG proposes 10 concrete solutions to boost the asset management industry.
These concrete, ambitious measures should help make Paris the essential hub for the continental European market by 2025.
FROG : Seven measures to boost the development of French management abroad
October 2016: The French Market Authorities (AMF) and the French Asset Management Association (AFG) present, in a report, the outcome of the work of the FROG (French Routes and Opportunities Garden) group and the implementation of its actions, for greater visibility and better distribution of French funds internationally.