What will the changing nature of work mean for workplace-based pension schemes? That is the key question to be addressed at the 2018 PensionsEurope Conference.
The PensionsEurope Conference has become the key annual opportunity for pension professionals to exchange views, network and debate the best ways to tackle the latest challenges facing their schemes. This year’s conference programme will focus particularly on how developments such as the rise of the gig economy, the advance of technology and political upheavals such as Brexit will shape the future of work and the wider European economy.
Topics to be addressed include:
- What will be the role of pensions in the future economy
- The future of sustainable finance
- What will the financial landscape post-Brexit look like?
We can announce that, among others, the below speakers have confirmed their participation:
- MEP Sophie in’t Veld, Rapporteur for the PEPP
- Nathalie Berger, Head of Unit for Insurance and Pensions, European Commission
- Fausto Parente, Executive Director, EIOPA
- Stijn Broecke, Senior Economist, OECD
- Karel Lannoo, Chief Executive Officer, CEPS
6-7 June 2018
Crowne Plaza Brussels – Le Palace
Rue Gineste 3, Brussels 1210 – Belgium