L’AGEFI created the European Investors Days (EID) as a meeting place for professionals who are shaping the face of finance in Europe.
AFG is partner of this event. Philippe SETBON, AFG’s Vice chairman, CEO – Groupama Asset Management, will speak in the panel scheduled from 12.15 on « Inclusion of ESG issues ».
The first EID will be organised, in partnership with Politico, in Brussels. This event will bring together the institutional investors’ community and private asset management players, as well as experts in public affairs and representatives from European institutions, in order to decrypt, together, the challenges relating to new regulations in Europe.
- 08h45 – Opening conference: Following the 2019 European elections, what will European institutions’ schedules look like in the second half of 2019? What topics will be brought on the new governance?
- 09h25 – Panel 1: European pension systems
- 10h15 – Panel 2: Financing the real economy – focus on SMEs
- 11h30 – Panel 3: Financing the real economy – focus on Infrastructure and Property
- 12h15 – Panel 4: Inclusion of ESG issues