We are delighted to announce that Clément Beaune, the French Minister for European Affairs, will deliver the opening speech at our conference in the run-up to France’s Presidency of the EU Council.
Please note that due to new COVID restrictions in Belgium, the conference will take place remotely only:
- A dedicated webstreaming platform will be set up for all participants to attend the conference and take part in the live Q&A using any device.
- Each participant will receive a personal link to connect closer to the date.
Accordingly, the schedule of the conference has been adjusted: the conference will start at 17:00 CET sharp and will end at 18:30 CET.
Why you cannot miss this opportunity
• This year’s theme sits at the intersection of the Fourth Industrial Revolution, the Green Deal, Capital Markets Union and Sustainable Finance
• Engage with and get insights from leading policymakers and business representatives on what comes next for your organisation and your stakeholders
• Network with policymakers, your peers and the media after a two-year break
We very much hope to see you:
• On Monday 6 December on our webstreaming platform
• From 17:00 to 18:30 CET
- You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request an invitation.