The Association Française de la Gestion Financière (the French Asset Management Association – AFG) represents and promotes the interests of the French asset management industry, both for collective and for discretionary portfolio management.
- AFG’s full members french asset managers: either boutique entrepreneurial houses or subsidiaries of banking insurance or money management group. In 2009 the AFG added the category of “correspondent member”, which comprises lawyers, consultancies, IT service providers, data vendors and branches of foreign management companies that are part of the french investment management ecosystem.
- AFG is of course an active member of the European Fund and Asset Management Association (EFAMA), PensionsEurope and of the International Investment Funds Association (IIFA).
Our remit: inform, debate, convince
- Represent and promote the interests of asset management professionals and their clients
- Inform, help and train our members
- Contribute actively to shaping the regulatory framework by interfacing with the French, European and international authorities
- Establish rules of conduct for the profession
- Promote the French asset management industry internationally
AFG: a powerful advocate
- Plays an active part in modernising the regulatory environment and enabling the growth of the French asset management industry
- Supports long-term saving and innovation that serves investors needs and provides funding for economic activity
- Is closely involved in compliance, corporate governance and socially responsible investment
Download our leaflets :