- On our website, we have a section specifically dedicated to studies, regulations and other documents related to private equity (mainly in French).
- The AFG (French Asset Management Association) and France Invest (Association of Investors for Growth) today published the results of a study on the activity of infrastructure funds managed in France in 2017.
- This first joint edition was conducted among 23 member firms of the two associations that manage equity or bond infrastructure funds located in France, and which account for 88% of the active members and 90% of the amounts managed in this market segment.
– Download the press release of 28 March 2018
– Download the study (in French): Etude sur l’activité des fonds d’infrastructures gérés en France en 2017