- Four players in the Paris financial centre, all resolved to working together to promote the international dimension of Paris as a
financial centre, specifically in terms of investment, have joined forces and set up an association called “Invest Week Paris”.
- The aim of the association is to encourage the annual organisation, in early October, of a week focusing on international investors. The first Invest Week Paris will take place from 7 to 14 October 2019 and will include the following events: Paris Infraweek, AM Tech Day, Global Invest Forum and the Af2i Prospective Club.
- The founding partners of the association are Association française des investisseurs institutionnels (Af2i), Association française de la gestion financière (AFG), the press group L’Agefi, and the association Paris Europlace, whose role is to highlight the distinctive features that make France an ideal financial centre.
- Download the press release
- Visit the dedicated website : www.investweekparis.com