- FundForum International is coming to Copenhagen from 24-27 June 2019 and it promises to the most talked about edition to date.
- Please note : On 26 June 2019, at 11.30, Pierre Bollon, Délégué Général of the AFG, will be part of the round table Smart Markets session covering the Future of Europe.
With content running across six streams as well as a brand-new summit day to kick things off, there’s more content than ever to help you tackle future trends.
- Mega Trends – Geopolitics, technology and sustainability. Analysing the future scenarios impacting people, profit and planet.
- Distribution – How to stay relevant for fund-buyers and asset owners in the great global economic reset?
- Investment – CIOs and Portfolio Managers leading the conversation in the investment revolution for savings, wealth, sustainability and inclusion.
- Markets – Smart market intelligence to help you predict shifting global markets – what comes next?
- Operations – What are the newest ideas and technologies driving back-office transformation?
- Data Capital & Next Gen Leadership – Innovators unpack why new asset intelligence & digital wealth management 2.0 will drive future growth.