- The European Parliamentary Financial Services Forum facilitates and strengthens the exchange of information on financial services and Europe’s financial markets between the financial industry and Members of the European Parliament.
- Within this framework is organised an event on the Pan-European Personal Pension Product (PEPP). This event will be hold on 20 March 2018 in Bruxells.
CHAIR: Brian Hayes (EPP / Ireland)
GUEST SPEAKERS: Speakers from the financial industry
- Laure Delahousse, Deputy Director General, Assocation Française de la Gestion Financière,
- Bernard Delbecque, Senior Director, EFAMA;
- Alessandra Franzosi, Head of Pension Funds & Asset Owners – Capital Markets, London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG);
- Xavier Larnaudie-Eiffel, Chair of Insurance Europe’s Personal Insurance Committee and Deputy CEO of CNP;
- Martin Parkes, Director, Global Public Policy, BlackRock;
Other guest speakers : Nathalie Berger, Head of DG FISMA – D4, Insurance and Pensions, European Commission.