- The French Asset Management Association (Association Française de la Gestion financière, AFG) will host on 7 June a conference for a first analysis of the EU elections’ results.The European Parliament’s composition for the 2019-2024 term will have a major impact on Europe’s answers to the challenges of tomorrow. The future French representatives will be able to make a difference in key areas such as responsible finance, the transition to a low-carbon economy, financial supervision as well as financing the economy & SMEs.
- Eric PINON, chairman of AFG, will open the roundtable debate comprising:
– Marcel GRIGNARD, chairman of think tank Confrontations Europe.
– Stéphane JANIN, head of global regulatory development, AXA Investment Managers.
– Wolf KLINZ, German member of the European Parliament from the Liberal party.
This conference will be held on:
Friday 7 June 2019 from 09:00 to 11:00
(registration & coffee from 08:30)
At the MEDEF Auditorium
55, avenue Bosquet
(Metro stop: Ecole Militaire)
Seats will be allocated on a first arrived first served basis. Security checks will be performed prior to entry.
Know more : firstname.lastname@example.org