AFG supports the 18th Global Invest Forum.
Organised by the French financial newspaper AGEFI, on 10&11 October 2019, this conference is the yearly international gathering for top-level institutional investors.
Dominique de Préneuf, CEO of AFG, will be one of the speakers on the “Pensions” roundtable, on 11 October 2019 at 9AM.
- A 360°-insight of your ecosystem pre and post European elections: what will be the impact on European governance and monetary policies?
- CEO’s panel: how can asset managers and institutional investors collaborate at a European level
- ESG regulation: what are the priorities?
- Insights on the European pension plan
- Employment: is finance an equal-opportunity employer?
This conference will be held:
On 10 & 11 October 2019
Intercontinental Opéra hotel
2 rue Scribe – 75009 Paris