- The AFG (French Asset Management Association) and France Invest (Association of Investors for Growth) today published the results of a study on the activity of infrastructure funds managed in France in 2017.
- This first joint edition was conducted among 23 member firms of the two associations that manage equity or bond infrastructure funds located in France, and which account for 88% of the active members and 90% of the amounts managed in this market segment.
- Download the press release of 28 March 2018
- Download the study (in French): Etude sur l’activité des fonds d’infrastructures gérés en France en 2017
- At end-2017: €52 billion in assets under management to finance infrastructure transactions.
In 2017: €6.8 billion raised. €7.7 billion invested in 206 transactions, a majority in Europe and across a wide variety of sectors.