- Points forts de la position AFG :
– Strong opposition to the extension of ESMA’s direct supervisory power in the area of funds ;
– Full support to strengthened involvement of ESMA in the assessment and monitoring of third country regulatory and supervisory regimes ;
– Support to enhancing ESMA’s coordination on delegation/outsourcing/risk transfer of substantial activities in third countries subject to important adjustments of the new article 31(a) to the asset management specificities ;
– Full support to enhanced involvement of ESAs Stakeholders Groups in the decision process and introduction of a simple majority vote in case of excess of competence by ESMA ;
– Strong call for a clarification of the legal status of the Q&As and increased transparency/interactions with stakeholders;
– Urgent need of giving the ESAs the power to adjust implementation of EU rules via no-action letters or comfort letters;
– Support to the introduction of an Executive Board ;
– Strong opposition to direct funding of ESAs from indirectly regulated entities. Call for a fixed floor of 40% on the EU budget contribution.
(AFG, format Acrobat, 23 janvier 2018, 13p).
- AFGs response to questionnaire cross-border distribution investment funds
(AFG, format Acrobat, 28 juin 2017, 8p.).
(AFG, 14 juin 2017, format Acrobat, 14p.)
- AFG response to EC consultation on Operations of the ESAs (European Supervisory Authorities)
- Ce document fait réponse à la consultation « Consultation document: operations of the European Supervisory Authorities » lancée par la Commission Européenne le 2 juin 2016.
- Thèmes abordés : Missions et pouvoirs /Gouvernance des ESAs/ Architecture de supervision/ Financement des ESAs
(AFG, 16 mai 2017, format Acrobat, 27p.)
(AFG, format Acrobat, 17 mars 2017, 8p.).
(AFG, format Acrobat, 7 octobre 2016, 44 p.)