- The PensionsEurope Conference has become a key annual opportunity for pension professionals to exchange views, network and debate the best ways to tackle the latest challenges facing their schemes. This year’s conference programme will examine how the world of pensions is affected by both national and European policy developments, political shifts and changing societal expectations.
- Pierre Bollon, Chief Executive of AFG, will be part of the round table sustainable Finance – Developments in Policy and Practice at 1.30 PM.
- Topics to be addressed include:
– What are the policy priorities for achieving sustainable and adequate pensions across Europe?
– Sustainable finance – developments in regulation and investment practices
– Diversity in pensions – initiatives to get more female, young and diverse people involved?
– What will be the impact of the European elections and what should be the next Commission’s agenda on pensions?
This conference will be held:
6 June 2019
Wetstraat/Rue de la loi 75
The event starts with a welcome drinks reception between 18:00 and 20:00 on 5 June at the Bip, House of the Capital Region, with the Conference on 6 June, at Thon Hotel EU.