Financement de la croissance économique/Financing Economic Growth - 3 avril 2017
L'ACC et l'AFG organisent un atelier sur des fonds de prêt, pour présenter les nouvelles règles françaises et faire une comparaison internationale.
Cet évènement se tiendra
le 3 avril 2017 de 15h30 à 17h
Hôtel Westin Paris - Vendôme
3 Rue de Castiglione
- The Alternative Credit Council (ACC) and AFG are hosting a workshop on credit funds to discuss the new French loan origination rules and how they compare to existing regimes in other countries.
- The French Ministry of Finance has just adopted and published the very first regulatory framework allowing funds to originate loans to corporates. This decree is in line with a French and European trend of financial disintermediation and will help to address the structural financing needs of French corporates. Other European countries have also recently adopted new sets of rules to regulate this sector, with some common features but also divergences. Other countries are currently revising their existing frameworks.
- The ACC & AFG workshop will give attendees the opportunity to compare these different frameworks and learn from each other’s experiences. The following topics will be discussed:
• the current French regulatory framework and comparing it with other regimes;
• statistics and real-life case studies showing the contribution of non-bank lenders to economic growth in France and Europe;
• the benefits of non-bank lenders for the investors;
• the benefits of non-bank lenders for investors, borrowers and banks;
• assessment of the ELTIF framework.
Mise à jour le 16 Mars 2017