Paris Infrastructure International Forum - Paris - 9 mars 2017
- Le 9 mars 2017, sera organisé à Paris un forum international consacré au financement des infrastructures, réuni sous le patronage du Ministère de l'Ecomonie et des Finances : PARIS INFRASTRUCTURE INTERNATIONAL FORUM.
- Thèmes prévus : Climate change, optic fiber networks, emerging markets, regulation innovative solutions for new challenges.
- Michel SAPIN, Minister of Economy and Finance
- Salim BENSMAIL, Managing Director, Fininfra, Directorate-General of the French Treasury
- Jean BEUNARDEAU, CEO, HSBC France
- Mikael COHEN, CIO, CNP Assurances
- Thierry DÉAU, CEO, Meridiam
- Pierre DUCRET, Special Advisor on Climate Change, CDC
- Thierry FRANCQ, Commissaire général adjoint, Commissariat général à l'investissement
- Gabrielle GAUTHEY, Head of Investment & Local Development, CDC
- René KASSIS, Head of Private Debt, La Banque Postale AM
- Christopher KNOWLES, Head of Climate Change, EIB
- Thierry de LONGUEMAR, Vice President & CFO, Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank
- Martin MERLIN, Director, DG FISMA, Regulation & Financial Supervision of financial institutions, European Commission
- Matthew NORMAN, Global Head of Infrastructure, Crédit Agricole CIB
- Jérémie PELLET, Deputy CEO, Agence Française de Développement (AFD)
- Pierre SORBETS, Managing Director Public Finance, HSBC France
- Sarvesh SURI, Director for Operations, MIGA
- Thomas WILLIAMS, Managing Editor, Infranews
Ce forum se tiendra :
le 9 mars 2017
chez BUSINESS FRANCE
77 Bd Saint-Jacques
Mise à jour le 22 Février 2017
International Conference on Pensions, Insurance and Savings - 23 et 24 mai 2017
The 2017th edition of the International Conference on Pensions, Insurance and Savings is organized in partnership with The Smith School of Enterprise and the Environment, University of Oxford, hosted in Paris-Dauphine University, on May 23rd and 24th in Paris.
- The conference “Pension, Insurance and Savings” has been organized in Paris-Dauphine University since 2003.
- This conference is dedicated to models and methods that explain/develop different ways to mobilize savings, to invest pension assets, to finance and manage retirement regarding demographic trends, old-age dependency risks and other tools helping a better management of financial and non-financial risks.
- The 2017 edition is a co-organized with The Smith School of Enterprise and the Environment, University of Oxford with the collaboration of Gordon Clark, the director of the Smith school.
- The workshop brought together multidisciplinary academics, policy makers and practitioners (pension funds, insurances companies, banks and assets managers).
- Around 100 people assist in this event with OECD delegates from different countries all over the world.
- High scientific level contributions are presented in the plenary and parallel sessions, with French and international researchers reporting on them, followed by debates. This approach allows, pushing forward research agenda regarding these major topics.
Cette conférence se tiendra :
Les 23 et 24 mai 2017
Place du Maréchal de Lattre de Tassigny
75775 PARIS Cedex 16
Mise à jour le 10 Janvier 2017