- Le PRI – Principles for Responsible Investment et l’AFG organisent une conférence à Paris le 9 octobre prochain dans le cadre de la Paris InfraWeek2018, semaine dédiée au financement des infrastructures.
- Le thème sera forum Positive Impact: The Upside of Infrastructure Investment.
- A NOTER : l’ensemble de cette conférence se déroulera en anglais.
The responsible investment agenda has been packed with initiatives in the last three years, including the adoption of the United Nations’ 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), and the ratification in 2015 of the Paris Agreement. Meanwhile ESG, SRI and impact investing concepts have continued to gain momentum within the whole investment industry.
Infrastructure investment has been a natural place to nurture these concepts: infrastructure investors and fund managers increasingly take environmental, social and governance factors into account for their investment decisions and processes. But now pressure is growing for investors to go a step further, to define not only how ESG in infrastructure investment can add value and support financial returns, but also to consider how such investments generate positive impact on the societies and economies in which they take place.
Join the PRI and AFG to hear leading infrastructure investors, fund managers and other experts in considering the case of positive impact in infrastructure, both as a value driver in itself and also as an intended by-product of investment.
- Programme :
08.30 – 08:45 Coffee and registration
08:45 – 08:50 Opening remarks
08:50 – 09.00 Welcome and keynote address
09.00 – 10.20 Panel discussion: Positive impact: the upside of responsible investment in infrastructure
– Positive impact, ESG, impact investing: what do they mean in the context of infrastructure investment and how do they relate to one another?
– How can considering, measuring and reporting the broader impact of an infrastructure investment add value at an asset level? How can it influence investment strategies?
– Do these considerations/frameworks work differently in developed as opposed to emerging markets?
– Are the UN SDGs a useful investment framework? Can the SDGs help investors identify or create projects/investments with positive impact and an acceptable financial risk-return?
10.20 – 10:30 Closing remarks
le 9 octobre 2018 de 8h30 à 10h30
à l’AFG – Association Française de la Gestion financière
41 rue de la Bienfaisance – 75008 Paris
Les inscriptions sont obligatoires et se feront dans la limite des places disponibles.
Pour tout renseignements et inscriptions : firstname.lastname@example.org