- ONE WEEK. ONE LOCATION. 100% INVESTMENT. Shaping the future with asset management and financial industry
- AFG published a list of 10 essential extra- financial indicators that could be use to assess companies of all sizes.
- Other themes in which investors need transparency were identified, to be used to open up a dialogue with companies (list of “transparency indicators”).
- The Spread table is provided for calculating and disclosing the implicit transaction costs in relation with MIFID 2 and PRIIPS regulations.
- The information included in this document is provided for the benefit of asset management firms strictly for information and its use is optional.
- The European Commission (EC) has launched a consultation on the renewed sustainable finance strategy.
- The French asset managers welcome this new step towards developing sustainable finance at European level.
- 10 April 2020 Press Release (English version)
- 10 April 2020 Press Release (French version)
- Download the guide Liquidity risk management tools in open-ended funds
- Liquidity risk management is a major concern for asset managers, particularly in the context of open-ended funds, in terms of ensuring the liquidity disclosed to investors in accordance with the fundamental principles of equal treatment of investors and market integrity.
- English version of: Les outils de gestion du risque de liquidité dans les fonds ouverts
- Annual overview of the French Asset Management Market
- Analysis of industry statistics confirms the strong growth in outstandings in 2019 and France's position as a major player in Europe.
- In line with the collective commitment made by the financial industry on 2 July 2019 at the Ministry for the Economy and Finance, AFG is encouraging asset management companies to adopt a “coal strategy".
- To assist them, this guide identifies best practices for reducing the exposure of investments to coal in order to contribute to the objective of the national carbon neutrality strategy: to stop financing the coal industry.
- AFG recommends that asset management companies consider the maximum risk they are willing to take, i.e. assess the risks for the assets in the portfolio and define their overall strategy with respect to exposure to coal.
Brochure: White Paper : Financial Education : Well-informed investors – key players in tomorrow’s economy - September 2019
The white paper recommends 14 measures broken down into three main areas: Financial education / Training / Regulation