- The Spread table is provided for calculating and disclosing the implicit transaction costs in relation with MIFID 2 and PRIIPS regulations.
- The information included in this document is provided for the benefit of asset management firms strictly for information and its use is optional.
- Annual overview of the French Asset Management Market
- Analysis of industry statistics confirms the strong growth in outstandings in 2019 and France's position as a major player in Europe.
- In line with the collective commitment made by the financial industry on 2 July 2019 at the Ministry for the Economy and Finance, AFG is encouraging asset management companies to adopt a “coal strategy".
- To assist them, this guide identifies best practices for reducing the exposure of investments to coal in order to contribute to the objective of the national carbon neutrality strategy: to stop financing the coal industry.
- AFG recommends that asset management companies consider the maximum risk they are willing to take, i.e. assess the risks for the assets in the portfolio and define their overall strategy with respect to exposure to coal.
Brochure: White Paper : Financial Education : Well-informed investors – key players in tomorrow’s economy - September 2019
The white paper recommends 14 measures broken down into three main areas: Financial education / Training / Regulation